Posted on July 17, 2017
Top-Rated Hotels in Mayfair
Staying at carefully-chosen hotels in Mayfair London gives you a memorable experience on this great European city like no other. However, one of the most important decisions to make when travelling in any place is the accommodation to stay in.
Whether you are travelling for tourism, business, or education-related purposes, you are sure to find an ideal hotel in London that would cater your needs. If you wish to stay in Central London, near the infamous Hyde Park, then it would be ideal to get an accommodation in Mayfair.
Some of the most luxurious 5-star Mayfair hotels. . .
- The Millennium Hotel carries an 18th century grandeur, during which it was built. It offers a picturesque view of the Grosvenor Square. The hospitality at this hotel in Mayfair is beyond reproach. Moreover, boutiques and restaurants are just a few metres away, truly making it an ideal holiday accommodation for someone who is keen on experiencing every aspect of London.
- The Park Lane Hotel. If you wish to stay a decent distance away from the Buckingham Palace, then this is the hotel for you. The Park Hotel is just 500 metres away from the Hyde Park and overlooks the Green Park. There are varying room sizes to suit the taste of every guest.
- The May Fair. Named after its location, this is truly an upscale accommodation option that gives you a luxurious and a memorable stay. It is about 600 metres away from the Piccadilly Circus, along with room that features unique Asian-themed and contemporary décor. With a gym and a massage treatment available in-house as well, this is truly a magnificent haven.
- The Athenaeum is a five-star hotel that offers sophistication, comfort, and proximity to some of the most favoured attractions of London. Situated near the Buckingham Palace, theatres, galleries, museums, as well as the Royal Parks, the ambience of this facility is to die for! You can get tranquility and top-notch hospitality treatment here.
- The Westbury Mayfair Hotel. If you want to explore shopping outlets located on Bond Street, the Westbury would be an appropriate place to stay. Situated close to Piccadilly, you can be sure to keep fit, thanks to the well-equipped fitness centre available.
- The Sofitel London St. James. This is another one of the top-rated hotels in Mayfair London. It is literally surrounded by the most renowned attractions of Central London. The Trafalgar Square, the Piccadilly Circus, the Buckingham Palace, the Admiralty Arch, as well as the Big Ben are some of these. Also, the entertainment provisions and the ambience of this hotel make it a location worth staying at more than once!
Indeed, there is no shortage of luxurious hotels in Mayfair London, which offer exceptional services. If it is your first time staying in Mayfair, you might need to do a bit of research online for you to determine the one that would best suit your needs.
Of course, you can also opt to stay at one of the hotels near Mayfair if you wish to be only a few kilometres from the commercial centre. Book now on their website at http://hotelsinMAYFAIR.co.uk!